We understand that younger students have shorter attention spans. Our “Shinobi Apprentice” program ages 6-9 uses interesting and enjoyable methods to keep students’ attention while teaching them skills they can use for life. We believe in lots of praise, encouragement, and positive reinforcement. All our students are treated with respect, and are taught to return the same respect to others. We emphasize heightened qualities of confidence, self-discipline, and control. We also teach our students:
- How to stand strong
- How to punch
- How to kick
- How to minimize being hit
- How to contact the ground safely
- How to escape a larger attacker when grabbed
In our “Shinobi Advanced” class ages 8-12, students learn how to put all of the above into daily practice for everyday self defense. Students will learn through light Randori engagement and technique application. They will start to demonstrate basic techniques in this class, developing good communication, confidence, and an increase focus on fitness and flexibility.
Shinobi Adult & Teens Class
We study the techniques from a historical standpoint to gain further insight into the how and why they were created. We go over various unarmed scenarios, as well as understanding and utilizing the martial arts secrets that have been passed down for over 900 years. The student studies real world, armed and unarmed fighting in depth.
• Foundational techniques that teach the principles of Ninjutsu
• Secrets on how to become the most efficient martial artist possible
• Ways to restrain a downed attacker
• Principles for dealing with multiple attackers
• How to defend against ground fighters
• Utilizing the skills learned under stressful conditions